Original
As I told you, I adjusted myself from checking alone all the time to typing as I thought and see if you correct the words then remember as many as I can. However, I get too many words, ones I knew but have not used often and very new words from you everytime, then I cannot tell how many I remember. I will know when I want to use them because my brain works like keep not memorizing by ท่อง (how to say in English)
AI fixed
As I told you, I've changed my approach. Instead of checking everything by myself all the time, I just type what I'm thinking and see whether you correct it. I try to remember as much as I can. However, I learn so many words, both old and new, that I can't tell how many I actually remember. My brain doesn't work through rote memorization. I usually remember a word when I need to use it.
The Thai word "ท่อง" is usually:
- memorize by rote
- rote memorization
- learn by heart (sometimes)
- repeat something over and over to memorize it







No comments:
Post a Comment