September 19 2026
Original
I moved to the USA and have lived with my husband in the same house in summer 2008. I admired and proud of him because he is a hard working man and has a good saving that enough to pay off the house before I got here. I remembered he told me when we knew each other in the beginning that the house mortgage still five more years. He was paid off before I moved with him in only a couple year, at his age of 30. His house is small, two stories. There are two bed rooms, two bathrooms and one half bath room. There is a kitchen, an open living room or I can call that as a family room. Also, the favorite area is the back deck. There are many trees around the house, green yard. There is an old Jacuzzi on the deck which comes with the house since he purchased it. We used it a few times before the leak completely ruined and that causing the water wasting. We sometimes do the grill at the deck. He made his American burger while I was making skewer pork-balls and butter-sugar toast. I like to lay on the mat and watch Youtube videos on my laptop. I also enjoy staying in the tent on the deck. I had a half tent and later I got a full tent because I scared of the bees. They flew around me every time I sit at the deck. I had experience that the yellow jacket bit me and very painful. At first I thought they were bees but I looked on the Internet then I knew what they were.
I lived in Thailand and the fluorescent lights are the usual light source but in my husband's house has zero ceiling light. He uses table lamps and a chandelier at the dinning table spot. I learned about my man and live with what he likes fine. He likes to stay in the dark at night, watching TV quietly. The chandelier only turn on at the supper time after sunset in the dark room. The lamp uses when he needs to see things or reads. Recently, he uses the flash light. He has many of flash lights, haha. I have no problem with the way he lives in the house at all. I stay in my computer room upstairs most of the time and I can turn one my floor lamp because I prefer the bright room while he stays in the bedroom watching TV in the dark.
I have two funny situations about his dark room preference while watching TV to tell. You can laugh but not bursting, okay? LOL
First, I sit at a dinning table and eat in the dark all the time to give him the dark room as he likes while watching TV. Why? It is the open area room where we set the couch, a coffee table and the TV at the front part which closer to the front door and the stairs. Move in a bit, there is his computer desk against the wall, and the opposite is the kitchen where we set the dinning table against the wall where the other side is the kitchen. The sliding door is at the back open to the old wooden deck. Now you can imagine how the room is. For me , I have no problem at all. One day, we had a Thai guest. She is a friend of our friend who lived with us that time. The friend has lived in the USA longer than us in other state. She came her to visit her friend. I told her the situation that we must stay in the dark when my husband watches TV down stairs and she had no problem at all. I did not tell her about we had to keep quiet because I talked to my husband about talking in the room where TV is while he might watched TV. He was accepted. Well, when that was happening, I told the friend about keeping the voice down and she did without hesitation. We were talking unstoppable then my husband turned of the TV and walked upstairs with upsetting face. haha I knew, our low voice were annoying him.
Second, I had a Thai guest visited who I knew in Thailand. I knew her online who has an American husband too. She came from another state in East Coast, not far from me. The first person lives in one state on the very top of the USA map where is very far. According to my husband preference, I told this friend what we could do or not do about the dark room and quiet. This time nothing bother my husband at all but I felt sorry for my friend. haha
I do this to everyone who wants to visit and stay over night. If anyone could not accept then sorry, we cannot have them. My husband is always my first priority.
---
AI fixed
I moved to the USA and have lived with my husband in the same house in summer 2008. I admired and was proud of him because he is a hard‑working man and has good savings that were enough to pay off the house before I got here. I remembered he told me when we knew each other in the beginning that the house mortgage still had five more years. He paid it off before I moved in with him in only a couple years, at his age of 30. His house is small, two stories. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and one half bathroom. There is a kitchen, an open living room, or I can call that a family room. Also, the favorite area is the back deck. There are many trees around the house, a green yard. There is an old Jacuzzi on the deck which came with the house since he purchased it. We used it a few times before the leak completely ruined it and caused the water wasting. We sometimes do the grill at the deck. He made his American burger while I was making skewer pork‑balls and butter‑sugar toast. I like to lay on the mat and watch YouTube videos on my laptop. I also enjoy staying in the tent on the deck. I had a half tent and later I got a full tent because I was scared of the bees. They flew around me every time I sat at the deck. I had experience that the yellow jacket bit me and it was very painful. At first I thought they were bees but I looked on the Internet then I knew what they were.
I lived in Thailand and the fluorescent lights are the usual light source, but in my husband's house there are zero ceiling lights. He uses table lamps and a chandelier at the dining table spot. I learned about my man and live with what he likes fine. He likes to stay in the dark at night, watching TV quietly. The chandelier only turns on at supper time after sunset in the dark room. The lamp is used when he needs to see things or read. Recently, he uses the flashlight. He has many flashlights, haha. I have no problem with the way he lives in the house at all. I stay in my computer room upstairs most of the time and I can turn on my floor lamp because I prefer the bright room while he stays in the bedroom watching TV in the dark.
I have two funny situations about his dark room preference while watching TV to tell. You can laugh but not bursting, okay? LOL
First, I sit at the dining table and eat in the dark all the time to give him the dark room as he likes while watching TV. Why? It is the open area room where we set the couch, a coffee table, and the TV at the front part which is closer to the front door and the stairs. Move in a bit, there is his computer desk against the wall, and the opposite is the kitchen where we set the dining table against the wall where the other side is the kitchen. The sliding door is at the back, open to the old wooden deck. Now you can imagine how the room is. For me, I have no problem at all. One day, we had a Thai guest. She is a friend of our friend who lived with us at that time. The friend had lived in the USA longer than us in other state. She came here to visit her friend. I told her the situation that we must stay in the dark when my husband watches TV downstairs and she had no problem at all. I did not tell her about keeping quiet because I talked to my husband about talking in the room where the TV is while he might watch TV. He accepted. Well, when that was happening, I told the friend about keeping the voice down and she did without hesitation. We were talking nonstop then my husband turned off the TV and walked upstairs with an upsetting face. Haha, I knew our low voices were annoying him.
Second, I had a Thai guest visit who I knew in Thailand. I knew her online, who has an American husband too. She came from another state on the East Coast, not far from me. The first person lives in one state on the very top of the USA map which is very far. According to my husband's preference, I told this friend what we could do or not do about the dark room and quiet. This time nothing bothered my husband at all but I felt sorry for my friend. Haha.
I do this to everyone who wants to visit and stay overnight. If anyone cannot accept then sorry, we cannot have them. My husband is always my first priority.







No comments:
Post a Comment