Basic English, speaking , writing, reading, understanding good enough to communicate.

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 27, 2026

I thought I was a slow learner

 Original

I did not know myself when I was young that my lerning style like this. I thought, I was a slower learner and I do not get anything easily if I do not see the whole idea clearly. My dad is the one who explained the way I understand. The time past, I found myself that I am not a slow learner just only I do not get it as most students, or people. I found the way that I undestand and taught people. Unflortunately, I was not know how to adapt the method, my method of teaching or telling people to match individual perceptions. That was for a little while before I looked back to myself in the past and put my feet in one's shoes then I figured out how to help others building their thought but if they would not try on their side along with me then it would not work for that person.

---

AI fixed

When I was young, I didn't realize that this was my learning style. I thought I was a slow learner because I didn't grasp things easily unless I could see the whole idea clearly. My dad was the one who explained things in a way I could understand. As time passed, I discovered that I wasn't a slow learner. I simply didn't learn in the same way as most students. Eventually, I found a method that worked for me and used it when teaching others. Unfortunately, at first I didn't know how to adapt my teaching style to match each person's way of thinking. After looking back at my own experiences and putting myself in other people's shoes, I learned how to help them build their understanding. However, if they weren't willing to make an effort on their side as well, it wouldn't work.

---
Original

right, I knew that too: the phase before the story but the information you told me poped up in my head that made me avoid the phase. This morning I pulled myself back and I need to slow down to have my accuracy. I know that I do not need to slow down but it would save my time to repeat and it is good for my habbit and that shows I care of persistance ( is this the right word?) I will read your message after taking a shower.

---
Ai fixed

You're right. I knew that phrase too. However, the information you told me popped into my head and made me avoid using it. This morning I reminded myself that I need to slow down a little to improve my accuracy. I know I don't really need to slow down, but doing so will save me time because I won't have to correct as many mistakes. It is also a good habit and shows that I care about consistency. I'll read your message after I take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment