Original ( I think about only one story on the day)
I spent time because it is my story not AI story and I do not want the wrong interpretation from AI to change my story. Also, good for me that I learn many new words at the time I write and discuss with you. This is the why I can improve my English skill. I looked at my pages and it does not have what I said about using AI and I do not think that needed because I do not pick the words that too much more than my level. I am sure the readers can catch that.
AI fixed (Talk about the whole time to recently)
I spend time reviewing because it is my story, not AI's story. I do not want AI's interpretation to change what actually happened. It is also good for me because I learn many new words while writing and discussing things with you. That is one reason my English keeps improving.
I looked at my homepage, and it doesn't mention AI. I don't think that is necessary because I don't choose words that are far beyond my level. I'm sure readers can tell that.







No comments:
Post a Comment