Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2022

The affect : Abi

 Dec 17, 2015



The crow flew up on a high tree after flying around in the sky a few times before flying to the tree.


There was a boy sitting on a buffalo and the crow was flying over them. “Ka!Ka!”, the crow cried loudly. The boy was hitting on a buffalo sides very hard with his legs which made the buffalo frightened. Suddenly, the buffalo was quickly jumped and ran fast. It headed to the field without looking, then it stepped on a snake. The buffalo almost bumped into a coconut tree while it was continue running to the river. That caused the boy flew up in the sky and fell down on the roof top of the hut in front of the river. HIs legs were broken and he was unconscious.


By the time I finished reading this story, it was lunch time but I did not feel hungry yet. I had a bad dream last night that caused sick in my stomach and also felt sorry for that poor little boy. 

Last, I took a shower that made me feel better then I got dress and went out. I bought a small tree and planted it.

“A new life starts growing up right now.”





No comments:

Post a Comment