Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2022

A story of Animals

 Dec 17, 2015


A Crow: How are you today?
A Buffalo : I am not very well today. I feel sad.
A Crow : What's wrong? 
A Buffalo: I saw a snake on a coconut tree stared at a bird and killed it.
A Crow : OH! when did that happen? ประโยคของเหมียวไม่ผิด จะได้ไม่ใช้คำซ้ำบ่อยๆ 
A Buffalo: This morning. I saw a flapper cried because a mother bird died.
A Crow: Where did you see a flapper? น้องเหมียวลืมใส่เครื่องหมาย
A Buffalo: In a hut at the field next to the river.
A Crow: Oh, I'm sorry about that. How is the flapper now?
A Buffalo: There is a family taking care of it now. น้องเหมียวกล่าวถึง หนึ่ง แฟลบปี้มาตลอด จนประโยคนี้ใช้ them ไม่ถูกนะคะ
A Crow : Oh, it's great. หรือ Oh, I am glad to hear that. You should not worry now. OK, I will take you to have lunch together then/and we will go to see a flapper.
A Buffalo: Thanks, you are so kind.
A Crow : Your're welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment