Basic English, speaking , writing, reading, understanding good enough to communicate.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Thank you and appreciation

Original

Thank you for your efforts and a clean new completed storyboard. I admiring you and appreciated. However, I want to let you know that I noticed the system cost my credits along with your thoughts. I thought from your information yesterday that would cost only when I Submit my message only. The credit used now 2,839. Please email me the completed story board , this one if you be able to do will be great.
---
AI fixed

Thank you for your efforts and for the clean, completed storyboard. I admire your work and appreciate it. However, I want to let you know that I noticed the system used my credits along with your thoughts. From the information you gave me yesterday, I thought credits would be used only when I submitted my message. My credit usage is now 2,839. Please email me the completed storyboard if you are able to do so. That would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment