Basic English, speaking , writing, reading, understanding good enough to communicate.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 8, 2026

I do not need to make things difficult for myself.

Original

Yesterday I thought this, if I worked for a company or I was someone employee or this work for somebody hiring me, this will be very bad and harm my health. Lukily, I work, I do for my own then I can stop whenver I want. Notthing need to be on time, date line. I will finish when I want to. Notthing need to hurry at all. I do for learning Ai way in the category I enjoy, creative not business management. So, I do not need to make myself difficultly. Yesterday I thought about this: if I worked for a company, was an employee, or was doing this work for a client, it could be very bad for my health. Luckily, I am working on my own projects, so I can stop whenever I want. Nothing has to be finished on time, and there are no deadlines. I will finish when I am ready. There is no need to hurry at all. I am learning AI in an area I enjoy, which is creative work, not business management. Therefore, I do not need to make things difficult for myself.

---

AI fixed

Yesterday I thought about this: if I worked for a company, was an employee, or was doing this work for a client, it could be very bad for my health. Luckily, I am working on my own projects, so I can stop whenever I want. Nothing has to be finished on time, and there are no deadlines. I will finish when I am ready. There is no need to hurry at all. I am learning AI in an area I enjoy, which is creative work, not business management. Therefore, I do not need to make things difficult for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment