Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2021

แต่งเรื่อง friend

 Na


Rada is my gorgeous buddy whom I met al a Pub in Pattaya last year. She is four years older than me. In that night I remember well. She sat at the counter drinking alone then I ordered mine and sat next to her. After I got my cocktail and started introducing myself, we talked the whole night until 2am. We exchanged our Line ID before separated.  

She is a nice and positive person , also she always being on my side when I am upset and supports my emotional. She always says to me, "Problems are challenges, do everything fun and do not give up because life is very short. In addition, we have similarly lifestyle. At this time, we keep contacting via Line application. We planed to go to the beach sometime after epidemic.


No comments:

Post a Comment