Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2021

แต่งเรื่อง Friend by Na

 


Edited by me
I kept her wording and changed somewhat


Rada is my gorgeous buddy who is 4 years older than me. We first met at a pub in Pattaya last year. That night, she sat at the counter and drank alone. Then, I ordered a drink and sat next to her. After I got a cocktail, I introduced myself to her. We talked until 2 am. and exchanged Line ID before went back home.

I think, she is a nice and positive person. When I am unhappy, she usually supports my emotions and stays by my side. She always tell me, "Problems are challenges in life. Meanwhile, do everything fun and don't give up because life is very short". In addition, we have similarly lifestyle. Currently, we still connect and chat via Line application. We planed to go to the beach together after epidemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment