Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Awesome Summer

 

I wrote this in 2011 for ESL homework


Awesome Summer

I had a great time this summer. We went to Niagara falls for 4 days. My friend "Bim" went with us. I was really impressed at how beautiful Niagara Falls is. We got on the boat and went close toffee the water fall's mist and walked up on the stairs at the highest place the park provided to feel the strength of the water falls. I took many photos of the water-falls, of course. In the night, there were beautiful fireworks and the beautiful colored light from the Canadian side through the falls. We went across to the Canadian side but we got rejected because our friend did not have a Canadian Visa. Anyway, we were not upset as we talked about if this happened earlier. We went up to the sky in a helicopter but just my husband and I because our friend was scared. She thought, the helicopter was too small but she missed seeing a wonderful view. We also got on a jet boat. It was a fantastic experience which I had never done before. I was scared on the jet boat especially when the boat hit big waves. I told Bim,"the helicopter ride was nothing to be scared about when compared with the jet boat". She replied, "Yes, I guess so, and if I knew what was going to happen, I would not have gotten into the jet boat too". We went to the Buffalo Zoo, the last thing before coming back to Delaware.

No comments:

Post a Comment