Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

My fantasy Saturday



My fantasy Saturday




Let's imagine if I have a magic which make me can go anywhere immediately no matter how far it is. That will be awesome because every Saturday will be my fantasy and super fun. As I love taking photos , I will use that magic take me everywhere beautiful and interesting . I like architecture building, antique places , historic , scenic and also busy city with colorful light at night.

Since I live in the USA so I will travel around this country before others.

Now come back to real life that no magic so my fantasy Saturday beside spend time with my husband I would set a party every week and invite friend especially Thai friends come over , cooking Thai food and talking in Thai.

Oath

Oct 25 2010

2 comments:

  1. คนอาราย ขยันและก็เก่งไปซะทุกอย่างเลยนะตัวแค่เนี้ย!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. คนสวยค่ะ ^+^ ขอบคุณพีีแดง แวะมาเยียม

      Delete