Original
I came to the USA in 2008, my husband took me to talk shows and concerts many times. Once on the day when my husband took me to a comedian talk show. I did not remember where it was. We drove a couple hours. I thought this period because that was not far and we did not stay over night but drove back home after the show. Also, I was not sure which year between 2008 at 2010. The comedian talk show set place which was in my memory as a style of pub, dark inside, many seats and small round tables. After register, checking the tickets and the table number displayed on it, a staff led us to the seat. Inside was loud both music and people talking to each other. I could not see the room then I had no idea how big or small of it. Our spot was the end of the room but no wall. I could feel the material like stainless steel railing next to us. The distance from us to the stage was not far but not close. I could estimate for your pictures like four small round tables. I am not good at measurement so I cannot tell in feet. The staff came to us with a menu and the flash light pointed on it then we could see. We did not need to order food just followed the mandatory rule.The guests must order at least one drink. I did not remember per person or per table. Well, I did not drink alcohol and soda also water was too expensive. It was the most expensive beverage, then I spotted on hot cocoa and ordered that. It was my first time for me to know the white cream on top of hot cocoa. Cocoa was plain mixed with that white cream added sweet. They were a good combination sweet from cream and no taste cocoa. From that night, I requested my husband to get me the white cream. I did not know what was it then I told him about the talk shows and the hot cocoa I ordered. Next day, he got me a bottle and told me it called " whipped cream" ...haha
I liked to drink hot cocoa with whipped cream for some years before stopping and drinking the dry mixed drinks contain sugar in the packs. That was my history before changed.
Recently, I like to drink plain hot cocoa the most.
----
AI fixed grammar
I came to the USA in 2008, and my husband took me to talk shows and concerts many times. One time, he took me to a comedian talk show. I don’t remember where it was. We drove a couple of hours, and I think it was during that period because it wasn’t too far — we didn’t stay overnight and drove back home after the show. I’m also not sure which year it was, maybe between 2008 and 2010.
The comedian talk show took place in a pub‑style venue. It was dark inside, with many seats and small round tables. After registering and checking our tickets, a staff member looked at the table number printed on them and led us to our seats. Inside was loud — both the music and people talking. I couldn’t see the whole room, so I had no idea how big or small it was.
Our spot was at the end of the room, but not against a wall. I could feel a stainless steel railing next to us. The distance from us to the stage wasn’t far but not close either. If I describe it for your imagination, maybe about four small round tables away. I’m not good at measurement, so I can’t tell you in feet.
A staff member came to us with a menu and used a flashlight to point at it so we could see. We didn’t need to order food — just follow the mandatory rule. Guests had to order at least one drink. I don’t remember if it was per person or per table.
Well, I didn’t drink alcohol or soda, and water was too expensive. It was the most expensive beverage on the menu. Then I spotted hot cocoa and ordered that. It was my first time seeing white cream on top of hot cocoa. The cocoa itself was plain, but the white cream added sweetness. They were a good combination — sweet from the cream and no‑taste cocoa.
From that night on, I asked my husband to get me “the white cream.” I didn’t know what it was called, so I told him about the talk show and the hot cocoa I ordered. The next day, he brought home a bottle and told me it was called “whipped cream.” Haha.
I drank hot cocoa with whipped cream for some years before stopping and switching to dry mixed drinks that come in packets with sugar. That was my history before I changed.
Recently, I like to drink plain hot cocoa the most.







No comments:
Post a Comment