Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Friday, July 19, 2024

แต่งประโยคภาษาอังกฤษพื้นฐาน เริ่มเรียน🤠





นักเรียนแต่งตอนสอน โอ้ทพิมพ์

NoNg : S + V to be + adj.


1  I am beautiful.

2 Manee and I are happy.

3 We are tired.
4 You are tall.
5 John is smart.

6 It is cute.

7 A cat is dead.

8 They are black.

9 Dang and Milk are white.

10 People are nice.


S+ V to be + noun


1 I am a teacher.

2 Jan and I are friends.

3 We are tourists.

4 You are a mother.

5 Nong is an actress.

6 Micheal is a man.

7  A dog is a pet.

8 A table is a furniture.

9 The school is a place.

10 A girl and a boy are twin.


S+V to be + adj.+noun


1 I am a tall boy.

2 Bank and I are good singers.

3 We are bad neighbors.

4 You are nice husbands.

5 May is a diligent friend.

6 A monkey is a naughty animal.

7 A pen is a small item.

8 The buses are fast vehicles.

9 The hospitals are clean places.

10 Women are busy workers.


S + V to have + noun


1 I have a table under the tree in the garden.

2 My family and I have a big house in the town.

3 We have a good neighbor.

4 You have a lot of money in the bank.

5 A bird has soft feather.

6 A man has a boat.

7 A teacher has a new car.

8 The doctors have too many patients.

9 My employees have old cars.

  1. The managers have a new office.


There is / There are + N + position


1 There is a basket on a table.

2 There is a man in the hospital.

3 There is a monkey in the zoo.

4 There is money in my hand.

5 There is a duck in pond.

6 There are families in Japan.

7 There are trains at the train station.

8 There are dishes in the sink at my house.

9 There are fruits in the big bowl on the counter.

10 There are 10 fingers on my hands.

11 There are 10 fingers decoration on the halloween cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment