Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My first writting in college



Jan 17.2014

Question:  If you were to produce a movie, what would be the subject of the movie?  Why?  Please explain why this type of movie interests you the most, would challenge you to create, and why or why not audiences would want to watch it.  


..........................................................................



Fantasy created fun world
            “Nothing impossible in your imagination”. I believed everyone has dream and imagination so I would love to make the film expanding the simulated world. I will make everyone‘s dream happens on my film. It is a challenge for me to create the film from impossible and invent unusual things for my films. My movies are going to fancy so the audience will never get bored. They will think it worth to pay for .My  movies will good for every age that could make family have good time together when they come to see my movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment