Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Monday, December 20, 2010

Take time to understand...

On Saturday, during the way to White Clay Creek we passed by a temple;


Oath : Which country the temple is?
Husband: It rel (PS: I wrote in what I heard , so it does not correct English)
Oath : WHAT?
Husband : IT REL!  ( I guess by his voice , he was getting frustrated)
Oath: say again.. ( I still did not know what did he say)
Husband : ...looked at me with frustrated face  and also quiet.
Oath  : Do not frustrated because I do not understand . It is not my language. Please say again slowly.
Husband : IT RA EL 
Oath : Oh! IT SA RA EL... this what I said in my language...( I was laughing) and try to say the same as his sound.

Finally I know it is ISAREL temple.
................................

I know everyone has the same experiences like me , but it does not mean your English is bad . Think opposite , when English speaking speaks Thai they also same like us. Keep asking and practicing , unless the person you ask do not have patience enough to tell you again and again...LOL

2 comments:

  1. Hi Oath, after read your story I have an idea to write at my blog, I will talk at my blog tomorrow ,now it 's time to sleep, goodnight . &(-_-)&

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know my story gave you an idea. Have a good dream.

    ReplyDelete