Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Behave

One day,many months ago, my husband told a cat " you have to behave yourself". I guess it  means a cat have to do good because he is really naughty.

2 months ago he told me the same as he told a cat;

 
Husband: I want to watch movie today.
Oath : Can I go with you?

Husband: If you promise to Behave.
Oath : What does Behave mean? Does it mean I must good not naughty like a cat.

Husband: Yes.
Oath : OK.Then we were in a car.

On our way I put my hand on his belly as usual , suddently my husband turn his face and smile...., so I knew that mean I promised to Behave myself, so I took my hand back immediately. I was good all day until....

When we were in bed, my husband was reading a book and I was knitting.He was yawning with mouth openned, immediately I put my finger into his mouth.

Husband : " you promised to Behave".
Oath       : " it was expired because that for watched movie






No comments:

Post a Comment