Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hi...Monkey




Hi, my name is Monkey. I am 7 years old. I have black-grey fluffy hair with four legs. I love to run around the house especially chasing my brother “Herbert”.  I love to play with boxes and plastic bags. I eat more than ten times a day and sleep after eating. My favorite place to sleep is on the big couch next to the soft blanket. I heard my mom says to me, “you are going to be a pig because you eat too much”.  I like when she pats on my belly but I do not like when she cuddles me tight. My favorite day of the week is Friday because she gives a special treat for supper. I am a very happy cat.





                                                                                                                                    Oath

                                                                                                                                    May 17,2017

No comments:

Post a Comment