Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Someone in the crowd

Torpong was just somebody in the crowd on the day I met him. He walked up to me and asked me about the product we were showing in the factory exhibition. From that day we were in contacting often but only in professional situations. I do not remember when our relationship changed to close friendship. He is a kind person .He who never deny denied me when I asked for help. He helped me moved 3 times, and also helped my father solve some computer's problems. Currently, we are still be a good friends.

Friendship happens all the time if you open yourself and your mind to knew know somebody who is a stranger and change them into  someone you know.




Below is the picture we were took his company's guest from the USA to Ayutthaya in 2007.


Below is the picture that was taken of us when we and his Company's guest from the USA went to  Ayutthaya in 2007.







เป็นเรื่องของป้า กับ เพื่อนคนหนึ่งที่ไม่เคยรู้จักกันมาก่อน และจากวันที่มีงานอุตสาหกรรม ป้าเป็นหนึ่งในบริษัทที่ไปแสดงเครื่องจักร และเพื่อนคนนี้เป็นหนึ่งในคนที่มางาน จากวันนั้นถึงวันนี้ ร่วม สิบปีได้แล้ว เราสองคนยังติดต่อกันอยู่
แล้วเพื่อนๆ ละคะ มีไหม "ใครคนหนึ่งมาจากไหนก็ไม่รู้ที่กลายเป็นคนคุ้นเคยทุกวันนี้"

2 comments:

  1. This is a very nice story with a good message about friendship. (I have always believed that anyone who will help you move is a true friend because many people do not like to do it.)

    Here is the story with corrections...

    Torpong was just somebody in the crowd on the day I met him. He walked up to me and asked me about the product we were showing in the factory exhibition. From that day we were in contact often, but only in professional situations. I do not remember when our relationship changed to close friendship. He is a kind person who never denied me when I asked for help. He helped me move 3 times, and also helped my father solve some computer problems. Currently, we are still good friends.

    Friendship happens all the time if you open yourself and your mind to know somebody who is a stranger and change them into someone you know.

    Below is the picture that was taken of us when he was his Company's guest from the USA to Ayutthaya in 2007.

    ReplyDelete